Oh boy!

Getting ready for school in the morning can be a big struggle in our house sometimes! I pick an outfit for Kaden to wear to school every morning & somehow he comes out of his bedroom not wearing one or all of the items I picked out. Why? "Those jeans are too hard, the shirt tag itches, I don't want to wear it". Shopping for boys can be so hard with the limited selection out there! When we walk into a store, 75% of it will be girls clothes & the other 25% will be boys. After shuffling through the racks we will usually walk out with one or two items. Our little man is four feet two inches and 55 pounds, so finding clothes that fit him correctly is tough! Whoever came up with those little drawstrings inside kids pants is a genious! Those come with most the pants we buy and help so much! Over the years we have found brands that work for us and we think sharing these is a must! Abercombie Kids has the softest clothes for kids five and older. Their T-Shirts are so cute & come tagless at the neckline! No more ripping or cutting that tag out. We need tags on our kids clothes to determine which size still fits and when its time to donate. Denizen jeans from LEVI are the best jeans for picky boys. They feel like sweatpants but have the rough look of real jean material. Thay have an athletic and performance wear. Kaden likes the athletic wear more, but the performance will do the trick as well!

Check out the our recently purchased items! Is your kid a picky dresser too? Do you have another brand that you are in love with? Let us know so we can try them!


Pro Tip: Wash T-Shirts and sweatshirts on delicate, inside out. It will keep them looking and feeling new!


You can shop this look directly from our website! -> Click Here!






0 comments